Taylor Ball https://www.tulsamarketingonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/TMO-Logo.png Taylor Ball2015-02-09 13:53:332015-02-09 13:53:33What Do Businesses Need To Know About Online Reviews? [Infographic]
Online reviews can be the deciding factor in the success of small businesses or companies that are just starting out, and yet many businesses ignore the single most powerful free form of marketing. This infographic from Web Republic breaks down the current trends and effects of reviews including:
- Amazon is the leading review site in America and 42% of all its customers have left at least one review.
- Other top US review sites include Google+, Yahoo, Yelp, and TripAdvisor
- Yelp is the review site with the most global traffic
- 84% of all consumers read online reviews, reading an average of 4-6 reviews before they begin to trust a business
- 76% of customers are willing to pay more for hotels with better reviews.
How are you encouraging happy customers to leave reviews?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!