The New Year is here and many are already looking forward, making resolutions and formulating predictions about the year to come. But, we can’t know what is going to look for in the future without looking back at 2013. The past year brought big changes to online marketing thanks to some big revisions in Google’s policies and the ever-changing world of design.
Whether you spent the past year doing the Harlem Shake or actively following all the notable blogs to keep your site up to the latest standards, you might want to refresh yourself on the big events and articles from the past year. With that in mind, we thought we would share our most popular posts from 2013. You can remind yourself what mattered in 2013, and see what might be important in 2014.
Our Most Viewed Posts
- The Typographic Principles of Flat Design
- Skeuomorphism vs. Flat Design
- What Do Designers Need To Do Before iOS 7
- Which Google Algorithm Update is Which
- Is Mix and Match Typography the New Thing?
- The Coolest Color Trends For Web Design in 2013
- How to Make a Resizing Navigation Bar
- Using Majestic SEO to Diagnose Bad Links
- Using Handwritten Fonts to Make Your Site Feel More Intimate
- Google Shuts Down Google AdWords Offer Extensions