YouTube has long been the number one platform for video advertisers despite some recent challenges from Facebook. The top YouTube ads for last month give a good indication why so many advertisers trust the platform to help them build their brands.
The top 10 YouTube ads in March generated more than 102 million views, led by the Ad Council’s anti-discrimination spot “Love Has No Labels.” The ad shot to the top of YouTube’s most popular ads after being posted on March 3. Since then, it has garnered over 50 million views on its own.
While it can be difficult to climb to the top of YouTube’s ad charts, anyone can see a surprising amount of success by sharing their content on the platform. Let these top ads from March 2015 inspire you, and maybe you’ll be at the top of the list in the not too distant future.
Top Ten YouTube Video Ads for March 2015
1. Ad Council: Love Has No Labels
2. Durex: #Connect
3. Samsung: Galaxy 6 Official Introduction
4. Samsung: Galaxy 6 Design Story
5. YouTube: Music Awards 2015
6. GEICO: Family – Unskippable
7. YouTube Spotlight: #DearMe – What Advice Would You Give Yourself?
8. GoPro: Didga the Skateboarding Cat
9. Valspar Paint: Color for the Colorblind
10. Clean & Clear: See the Real Me