Top Sites Needn’t Worry About SEO So Much


If your website is one of the top 1% of the total 141 million active webpages, the standard SEO guidelines apparently do not apply to you. While the top web sites can ignore the fundamental optimization rules, it is important for the remaining 99% of the websites to follow standard SEO rules with care. There are solid reasons for this – to find out if you are part of the 99% and what to do if you are not, check out the article linked below.

Read the full article here:
SEO Doesn’t Matter…To The 1% – Huffington Post

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply